Friday, September 19, 2014

Available Now

Links to the individual posts of each stuffed animal that is finished and available for sale can be found below.  While most of my stuffed animals are made to order, I do occasionally have time to make something just for fun or try out a new pattern.

My current work list can be found along the right side of my blog when viewing the web version.  It will give you an idea of how long you would have to wait if you would like to place an order.

To purchase a stuffed animal simply contact me via email or with a message on my Facebook page and let me know which one you are interested in.  Feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.



*Squirrel $35 plus shipping







*Elephant Ballerina $35 plus shipping
















*Dorian the Jellybean $20 -$25 depending on shipping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you got anything without SPAM in it? I don't want any SPAM.